The listed times are designated open gym times for members and daily pass users. Outside of this schedule, members may use the gymnasium as long as a scheduled program is not already taking place.
~As of January 20, 2021~*
Mondays: 5:30-7:30a & 2:30-4:30p
Tuesdays: 5:30-7:30a & 3:30-4:30p
Wednesdays: 5:30-7:30a & 2:30-4:30p
Thursdays: 5:30-7:30a & 3:30-4:30p
Fridays: 5:30-7:30a & 2:30-4:30p
Sundays: 7:00a-9:00a & 11:30a-12:30p
*Times subject to change based on Park District programming.
- Members are required to wear a face covering (over their nose and mouth) at all times while indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
- Fitness members must scan their membership ID in the Fitness Center prior to going to gymnasium. Daily Fitness Pass purchasers must stop in the Fitness Center prior to going to gymnasium in order to sign the HPD waiver and present their receipt to the Fitness Attendant on duty.
- Members must bring their own basketball, as the Huntley Park District will not have basketballs to rent.
- Members should bring their own water bottles as the water fountains are currently unavailable. Touchless water bottle filling stations are available to refill your water bottles.
- Only the North and South courts will be made available. The main court baskets will not be available.