The listed times are designated open gym times for members. Outside of this schedule, members may use the gymnasium as long as a scheduled program is not already taking place.
~As of January 20, 2021~*
Mondays: 5:30-7:30a & 2:30-4:30p
Tuesdays: 5:30-7:30a & 3:30-4:30p
Wednesdays: 5:30-7:30a & 2:30-4:30p
Thursdays: 5:30-7:30a & 3:30-4:30p
Fridays: 5:30-7:30a & 2:30-4:30p
Sundays: 7:00a-9:00a & 11:30a-12:30p
*Times subject to change based on Park District programming.
- Only active fitness members will be allowed to participate in open gym basketball.
- Members are required to wear a face covering (over their nose and mouth) at all times, including while exercising in the gymnasium.
- Fitness members must scan their membership ID in the Fitness Center prior to going to gymnasium.
- Members must bring their own basketball, as the Huntley Park District will not have basketballs to rent.
- Members should bring their own water bottles as the water fountains are currently unavailable. Touchless water bottle filling stations are available to refill your water bottles.
- 10 people per half of gym (as determined by the drop-down divider separating the main court)
- Only the North and South courts will be made available. The main court baskets will not be available.