The listed times are designated open gym times for members and daily pass users. Outside of this schedule, members may use the gymnasium as long as a scheduled program is not already taking place.
~As of January 20, 2021~*
Mondays: 5:30-7:30a & 2:30-4:30p
Tuesdays: 5:30-7:30a & 3:30-4:30p
Wednesdays: 5:30-7:30a & 2:30-4:30p
Thursdays: 5:30-7:30a & 3:30-4:30p
Fridays: 5:30-7:30a & 2:30-4:30p
Sundays: 7:00a-9:00a & 11:30a-12:30p
*Times subject to change based on Park District programming.
- Members are required to wear a face covering (over their nose and mouth) upon entering and while exiting both the REC Center and Fitness Center or Dance Studio unless they are fully vaccinated (see our Health and Safety Rules for details on this exception). Members are not required to wear a face covering while exercising, but may wear one if they wish. Should you see park district staff without face coverings, please note that per the most recent guidelines published on May 18, 2021 by the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH), Centers for Disease Control (CDC), and the Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunities (DCEO), park district staff who are fully vaccinated are able to provide service to our customers without the use of face coverings.
- Fitness members must scan their membership ID in the Fitness Center prior to going to gymnasium. Daily Fitness Pass purchasers must stop in the Fitness Center prior to going to gymnasium in order to sign the HPD waiver and present their receipt to the Fitness Attendant on duty.
- Members must bring their own basketball, as the Huntley Park District will not have basketballs to rent.
- Members should bring their own water bottles as the water fountains are currently unavailable. Touchless water bottle filling stations are available to refill your water bottles.
- Only the North and South courts will be made available. The main court baskets will not be available.