What is GO HUNTLEY
Drawing on collaborations with community members, government agencies, clubs as well as businesses, schools and religious organizations, GO HUNTLEY seeks to promote community health, with an emphasis on outdoor movement.
Getting moving is simple and easy to do. Commit to 30 minutes of daily activity, primarily walking. That’s the way to GO! Looking for a bit of motivation or ways to get started? Enjoy FREE programs and events that are close to your Huntley community.
February 26 | 8:00a
Shepherd of the Prairie Church
(10805 Main Street Huntley, IL 60142)
Thank you to our sponsor:
Sign Up for GO HUNTLEY
- Receive a limited edition GO HUNTLEY T-shirt.
- Improve your health and well-being.
- Feel rewarded by others' success through your support and leadership.
- Be empowered knowing you made a difference.
- Decrease national obesity rates - one person at a time.
GO HUNTLEY Walking Maps
Download your preferred path to get started!
Take the Next Step! GO HUNTLEY!
GO HUNTLEY Monthly Move Tracker
Download your monthly minute tracker. How far can you GO?
Record your steps, minutes and miles. Start on your time and get GOing!