JOIN OUR TEAM
The Huntley Park District is an equal opportunity employer with 20 full-time employees and over 300 part-time and seasonal employees at various times throughout the year to operate its programs and facilities. We are always looking for talented, energetic customer-focused individuals to be a part of our team. From teens seeking their first job to highly skilled adult program leaders, there are many positions available.
Current Employment Opportunities:
Aquatics - Stingray Bay
Pinecrest Golf Club
- A friendly work environment
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive wages
- Great benefits
- Free Fitness Center Pass for employees, discounts for dependents
- Free Stingray Bay Pass for employees, discounts for dependents
- Discounts on programs for employees and dependents
- Discounts at Pinecrest Golf Course for employees
- With opportunities to:
- Make new friends
- Learn new skills
- Interact with a diverse group of people
- Advancement opportunities
- Benefit your local community
Once you find a position you are interested in applying is easy.
- Pick up an application at the REC Center or click here
- Once completed your application can be:
- Returned to the REC Center in person.
- Mailed to the Huntley Park District at 12015 Mill Street Huntley, IL 60142.
- Email to us at email@example.com
Please complete the application as neatly and thoroughly as possible. If you are being considered for a position, you will be contacted.
Offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a reference check, criminal background check and for full-time positions a pre-employment physical that includes a drug test.