JOIN OUR TEAM
The Huntley Park District is an equal opportunity employer with 20 full-time employees and over 300 part-time and seasonal employees at various times throughout the year to operate its programs and facilities. We are always looking for talented, energetic customer-focused individuals to be a part of our team. From teens seeking their first job to highly skilled adult program leaders, there are many positions available.
Current Employment Opportunities
Before and After School Childcare Staff
What We Offer
- A friendly work environment
- Flexible work schedules
- Competitive wages
- Great benefits
- Free Fitness Center Pass for employees, discounts for dependents
- Free Stingray Bay Pass for employees, discounts for dependents
- Discounts on programs for employees and dependents
- Discounts at Pinecrest Golf Course for employees
- With opportunities to:
- Make new friends
- Learn new skills
- Interact with a diverse group of people
- Advancement opportunities
- Benefit your local community
Once you find a position you are interested in applying is easy.
How to Submit your Application:
- If submitting online, you are done!
- If you have a physical copy, you can:
- Return to the REC Center, in-person at the Registration Office
- Mail it to the Huntley Park District at 12015 Mill Street Huntley, IL 60142
- Email to us at email@example.com
- Please complete the application as neatly and thoroughly as possible.
Offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a reference check, criminal background check and for full-time positions a pre-employment physical that includes a drug test. If you are being considered for a position, you will be contacted.