HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL LEAGUES
Take part in the most popular High School Basketball League in the area! Talk to your friends, form a team, and get ready for some fun on the hardwood. You don't have to have basketball experience to enjoy yourself. Join a league today!
"A" Division - SOPHOMORES - SENIORS (NO FRESHMEN)
"B" Division - FRESHMEN - JUNIORS (NO SENIORS)
In this “intramural” style basketball league, each team will play 10 regular season games, starting in December, followed by a post-season tournament.
- Each team determines their own roster and players on their schools IHSA roster at any level are NOT eligible to play.
- Team captains should register their team by the deadline listed below.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your team’s spot in the league, with the balance due before playing your first game.
- Teams are responsible for providing their own numbers shirts/jerseys.
- Practice times are not provided for teams in this league as part of the team fee.
- Most games during the regular season will be played on Sunday afternoons or evenings, however Friday or Saturday evening games may be played if necessary based on the number of teams entered.
- Also note that the post season tournament may also have games on Fridays and Saturdays in order to complete the tournament before spring break.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MONDAY, NOVEMBER 11
Sophomores-Seniors (No Freshmen)
Freshmen-Juniors (No Seniors)