JULY 6 - JULY 31
GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES ARE FOR MEMBERS ONLY.
THE HUNTLEY PARK DISTRICT IS NOT ALLOWING DAILY/GUEST PASSES TO BE PURCHASED AT THIS TIME.
- Class sizes are limited to 49 participants.
- These classes are for MEMBERS ONLY. No daily passes or guest passes will be available for purchase by non-members.
- Water will only be available in our facility via our hands-free bottle filler, which will require you to bring your own bottle. The Huntley Park District will not provide bottles.
- Towels will NOT be provided by the Huntley Park District.
- All classes will meet in the South Parking Lot of the Huntley Park District. This is the parking lot South of the REC Center and North of the small pond and Stingray Bay baseball fields.
- You will meet with your instructor and other participants before following procedures to select the sanitized equipment you need for that day's class.
- When possible, please bring your own equipment. It is highly recommended to bring your own yoga mat/floor mat/blanket/towel/etc. for exercises that take place on the ground. Sanitized equipment will be available for you to use if you do not have your own.
- Stay up to date with decisions on classes based on weather by visiting our Weather page or download the RainoutLine app! If a class is cancelled due to rain, it will NOT be made up and there will not be any indoor rainout locations available.
- In the case that a class is cancelled, all members are encouraged to utilize the Fitness Center for the day’s workout.
- 6' must be maintained between all participants and instructor.
- Face masks are NOT required to be worn by participants as long as physical distance is maintained.
- Instructors will always have a mask with them, but are not required to wear it unless 6' of physical distance cannot be maintained.
- Equipment will NOT be shared.
- All equipment used will have been sanitized by HPD staff prior to and after your use.
If you have any questions, please contact Matt at email@example.com or (847)669-3180 x 311