Reserve your spot in a class here
50-minutes of an all out workout! Work towards your goals, get tone, and build a strong healthy foundation. Be ready to get pushed and have fun at the same time. This class will utilize various equipment as well as body weight exercises.
Barre class is a uniquely styled workout that blends elements from different exercise styles including ballet, pilates, and yoga. Barre helps strengthen and tone your muscles without increasing bulk, improves your posture, and increases flexibility.
Challenge your personal best with a high and low intensity class focusing on strength, power, and core. Burn sessions will keep your workout exciting!
Lite & Lively (62 and older)
Enjoy socializing with your peers while getting the kind of exercise that will help you maintain your reaching ability, strength and flexibility. Participants work at their own pace. No ground work is involved.
Get ready to sweat with this effective fat burning and body toning class! Shed those unwanted calories in no time and enjoy this cardio/strength thriller!
We’ve combined Pilates and Vinyasa Yoga! Improve your flexibility, muscular strength and alignment through Yoga poses and develop your core strength and stabilization through Pilates movements. All fitness levels welcome.
Quick Core is 20 minutes of intense core work. Set to upbeat music, you will work your entire core and learn new exercises to help sculpt your body! This class is for all fitness levels and is a great way to fit a quick workout into your busy day!
If you feel like you've lost your fitness groove the last few months and just need it back in your life, then let's Rebound together! Our instructors will have get you going with various cardio movements and exercises to build your strength. Various equipment will be used including dumbbells, bands, and steps.
There is no better way to build your endurance, shed those unwanted pounds, and push yourself to new limits than taking Spin! Our instructor will motivate you through to the finish line without a doubt, so grab your towel, feel the rhythm and let’s ride!
S.W.A.T. (Strength, Wellness & Agility Training) will incorporate high rep/light weight muscular endurance training that will help you burn fat and redefine your muscular structure utilizing your own body resistance! Each week is different and equipment will vary. Don't get too comfortable as our instructors will have you working hard!
Expect a head-to-toe cardio workout for 50 minutes! You'll be stronger and feeling better than ever after you've gone through this calorie-burning, cardio format!
Relax and recharge while sculpting the body. The Vinyasa, dynamic style of Yoga moves through poses with ease and grace while increasing the length and depth of each movement. All poses may be modified to accommodate participants of varying skill levels. Bring your own mat.
- Members are required to wear a face covering (over their nose and mouth) at all times while indoors, regardless of vaccination status.
- If you do not intend to attend a class (even if it's last minute), please remove yourself from the class list. With limited space per class, we ask that everyone is courteous of others who may wish to join the class in your place.
- *You may do this by simply going to the schedule, scroll down to that class, find your name, and hit the green X underneath your name. This will remove you from the class and open a spot for someone else to take.
- Towels will NOT be provided by the Huntley Park District.
- Members may bring their own yoga mat/floor mat/blanket/towel/etc. if they wish to use one for exercises that take place on the ground. The Huntley Park District will provide their own mats to be used during group exercise classes as well. We ask that members wipe down their equipment after class use.
If you have any questions, please contact our Fitness Manager, Matt Szytz, at email@example.com or call us at (847)669-9880.