HIGH SCHOOL FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUES
Our recreational flag football league is designed to be a non-contact alternative football program.
- Games are played in a 7-on-7 format on a 50-yard field according to the NFL Flag rules.
- Participants will begin to learn about different formations, pass patterns and different types of defense.
- Participants are required to provide their own mouth guard.
- Shoes with rubber cleats are recommended as games may be played in rainy or other wet conditions on a natural grass surface.
- Teams must provide their own like color jerseys/shirts.
- Registration will be done by team only and will play games on Sunday mornings from the end of August to the end of October.
- A non-refundable $100 deposit must be made one month in advance of the start to the season to hold your team's spot in the league. The remainder of the team payment is due, in full, in one payment, one week prior to the start of the league.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Monday, August 3