YOUTH FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUES
Our recreational flag football league is designed to be a non-contact alternative football program. Games are played in a 5-on-5 format on a 50 yard long field according to the NFL Flag rules. Participants will begin to learn about different formations, pass patterns, and different types of defense.
1st - 8th Grade
2023 Fall Flag Football General Information - COMING SOON
- Games are played in a 5-on-5 format on a 50-yard field according to the NFL Flag rules.
- Participants are required to provide their own mouth guard.
- All players will receive a jersey & flag belt. Players must wear pants or shorts without pockets during all team activities – these are provided by the participant.
- Mouth Guards: All players at all levels must have a mouth guard to participate in practices or games.
- Cleats: It is recommended that players wear rubber cleats as games will be played on natural grass fields and can become slippery in wet conditions
- Typically games are scheduled for Saturday afternoons. A few Sunday games may be played throughout the season in order to get games done in a timely fashion or due to weather cancellations.
- Practices will start the 3rd week of August. Games will begin after Labor Day and extend through the end of October.
Teams will receive one (1) practice per week and the day/time is chosen by the volunteer coach. Typically practices are Monday-Friday for 1 hour 5:00p or later. Practices take place at various community parks such as: Warrington, Tomaso, and/or Tures parks.
Register by Monday, July 24 to ensure your spot in the league.
After July 24, we will only take registrations if openings are still available, and a $20 late fee will be added.