ADULT BASKETBALL LEAGUES
Take part in one of the most popular Adult Basketball Leagues in the area! Grab your buddies, form a team, and get those competitive juices flowing again. It doesn't matter if you're experienced or not, you will have a great time and get a good workout in! Join a league today!
3-ON-3 FALL LEAGUE
“A” Division - Scheduled to play on Sundays
(7:45 – 8:45p)
“C” Division – Scheduled to play Sundays
(6:45 – 7:45p)
- Team registration will be accepted only.
- Teams of 3 will compete on 3 on 3 half court basketball each week.
- All games will be self-officiated.
- Teams will play 2 games up to 21 points each.
- Teams must provide their own like colored shirts for team identification.
- Teams will meet Sunday evening.
- This program will meet for 6 weeks on the following dates: 11/1, 11/8, 11/15, 11/22, (no 11/29), 12/6 & 12/13
- Team Fee is $150
- The full team fee must be paid at the time of registration.
Two divisions will be offered for the program:
- "A" Division - For teams with majority of their players who have played HS or college level and are looking for a competitive environment each week
- "C" Division - For teams with players with little organized experience and are less competitive and looking for a good time with play each week.
- Space is limited to 8 teams per level, so register your team early.
Team registration deadline is Monday 10/19
NEW SUMMER LEAGUE
"A" League - High School or College Level Experience
"C" League - Less Competitive, but a good time!
- Teams will play a 10-game regular season with a playoff for the top teams during the regular season.
- Teams are responsible for providing their own like colored shirts/jerseys with numbers.
- Team registration accepted only. Get your team together and join us on the courts this summer.
- Full team fee is due one week prior to the league start date.
Two divisions will be offered for the summer league:
- "A" League - For teams with majority of their players who have played HS or college level and are looking for a competitive environment each week.
- "C" League - For teams with players with little organized experience and are less competitive and looking for a good time with league play each week.