ADULT BASKETBALL LEAGUES
Take part in one of the most popular Adult Basketball Leagues in the area! Grab your buddies, form a team, and get those competitive juices flowing again. It doesn't matter if you're experienced or not, you will have a great time and get a good workout in! Join a league today!
NEW SUMMER LEAGUE
"A" League - High School or College Level Experience
"C" League - Less Competitive, but a good time!
- Teams will play a 10-game regular season with a playoff for the top teams during the regular season.
- Teams are responsible for providing their own like colored shirts/jerseys with numbers.
- Team registration accepted only. Get your team together and join us on the courts this summer.
- Full Team Fee is due one week prior to the league start date.
Two divisions will be offered for the summer league:
- "A" League - For teams with majority of their players who have played HS or college level and are looking for a competitive environment each week.
- "C" League - For teams with players with little organized experience and are less competitive and looking for a good time with league play each week.
"A" Division - 18+ YEARS OLD
"B" Division - 35+ YEARS OLD
- Teams will play 10 regular season games, starting in December, followed by a post-season tournament.
- Team captains should register their team by the deadline below.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your team’s spot in the league, with the balance due one week before the first game.
- Teams are responsible for providing their own numbered shirts/jerseys.
- Most games during the regular season will be played on Sunday afternoons or evenings, however Friday or Saturday evening games may be played if necessary based on the number of teams entered. Also note that the post season tournament may also have games on Fridays and Saturdays in order to complete the tournament before spring break.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS NOVEMBER 11TH