Grow, Learn & Play
2017-2018 School Year
Registration for Huntley Park District Seedlings Preschool will begin on March 7, 2017. Both Residents and Non-residents are eligible to register at this time.
Preschool Enrollment/Payment Procedures
To process registration, we must have:
- A completed registration form, a photo copy of your child's birth certificate, a photo copy of your child's most current immunization record, proof of residency (something with your address, such as a utility bill, drivers license, etc.) if you have not previously registered with the Huntley Park District.
- Payment to cover the first month, plus a $60/$70 non-refundable registration fee per family. Preschool monthly billing is run on the fifteenth of each month, due on or before the 25th of each month.
- If you choose to enroll in the auto-debit program, an Installment Billing Form must be completed. Payments will be deducted electronically from your credit/debit card or checking/savings account on the fifthteenth of each month.
- Children entering our Pre-Kindergarten program must be four by September 1, 2017
- Children entering our Preschool program must be three by September 1, 2017
- Children must be toilet trained for all classes. No pull-ups please.
- Morning Session: 9:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Afternoon session: 12:15 PM -2:45 PM
- Classrooms open at 8:55 AM and 12:10 PM
2 days/week: $140/$155
3 days/week: $160/$175
4 days/week: $180/$195
Night Owl $85/$95 (Tuesday & Thursday 6:00 - 7:30 PM
SIBLINGS RECEIVE A 10% DISCOUNT ON FEES
NOTE: In case of inclement weather, Huntley Park District daytime classes follow School district #158 cancellations. Please check our website and Facebook page for weather cancellations.
Children take turns providing snack for their entire class. Please bring napkins, juice boxes and a snack. We will only serve food purchased and prepared by grocery stores. The labeling must be on all packages. We will not accept products that contain nuts or peanuts. If the label states that the product was produced in a plant that uses nuts, we will not be able to use the snack.
Lunch Bunch is an extra fee program. A monthly calendar, giving the themes and dates for each session, is sent home each month. Registration is handled at the front desk. The cost of each session is $9.00 unless stated otherwise. Children bring their own lunch unless it is stated differently on the calendar.
Drop Off and Pickup
Children must be dropped off and picked up in their preschool classroom. Entrance to the preschool hallway is located off the main lobby. Please use the west doors of the REC Center.There is a sign-in and sign-out form in each classroom. Children will only be released to persons listed as authorized on your child’s registration form. Please present a picture ID when picking up your child. Teachers are required to ask see picture IDs from anyone they do not know.