SUMMER DAY CAMPS
Kindergarten - 8th Grades
(grade entering in fall)
Kindergarten and 1st Grade - Camp Play-All-Day
2nd & 3rd Grade - Camp Laugh-A-Lot
4th & 5th Grade - Camp Adventure
6th-8th Grade - REC Teen Camp
WHERE DO WE MEET?
At the HUNTLEY PARK DISTRICT REC CENTER!
Please use the MILL ST. ENTRANCE
Teen Camp (Grades 6-8):
In DEICKE PARK!
On Wednesday mornings please DROP OFF at the LOG CABIN in DEICKE PARK. (Pick-up Wednesdays still at normal Deicke Park location.)
WHAT ARE THE CAMP HOURS?
6:30 AM - 6:00 PM
The Huntley Park District’s Day Camp is the place to be this summer! Campers K-8th Grade will enjoy an abundance of activities to keep them busy all summer long. Camps focus on adventure, friendship, fun, exploration, discovery and safety. The Huntley Park District strives to provide an exciting and unforgettable experience to all the campers each summer!
Our goal is to provide fun and safe activities that promote good sportsmanship, creativity and positive self-esteem through activities and special events such as team building, archery, disc golf, nature exploration, swimming, cooking, indoor/outdoor games, on-site entertainment, field trips and so much more!
In addition to being trained in CPR/AED; counselors are experienced, knowledgeable and caring. No matter what camp you choose for your child, they will have a great summer!
Each camp session is one week long and will involve both indoor and outdoor activities.
Each camp session will include swimming at Stingray Bay, special events and either on an off- site or on-site field trip.
Field trips, special events, Stingray Bay admission, 1 camp T-shirt, and a daily afternoon snack /drink are included in the camp fee.
Summer Camp Registration Information Grades K-8
(Grades entering in the fall)
• School District 158 and non-resident students are eligible for Summer Camp.
• Children will be registered according to the grade they will be in the fall.
• Please bring a photo of your child with their name on the back to the Parent/Family Night that we may keep. This picture will be kept with your child’s registration form and be taken to Stingray Bay and field trips as a safety precaution.
• The first camp session fee is due at the time of registration.
• A non-refundable $25.00 deposit per a week is also due at time of registration. (The $25.00 will be used toward the balance due on each session.)
• The $25.00 will not be refunded to any cancellations made less than 2 weeks prior to camp start date. The remaining camp fees for each additional week are due by 5:00 PM Wednesday before the session camp start date. If the current camp fees are NOT paid before the session starts your child will not be permitted to attend until the balance is paid.
• No refunds will be issued after the start of each camp session unless accompanied by a medical note.
• No refunds or credits will be given for days your child does not attend camp.
• We are unable to prorate fees for days missed due to illness, vacation, holidays or behavior suspensions.
• No rates are provided for less than 5 days.
Additional info for Spring Break Camp
The Huntley Park District offers a quality Spring Break Camp for youth in Kindergarten through 8th Grade during the School District #158 Spring Break. Campers will enjoy field trips, indoor and outdoor activities, games, sports, crafts, big screen movies, and events. Spring Break Camp offers a safe and positive environment for your child to play. Join us for either all 5-days or just one day of fun with your friends!
Each day has special activities planned to keep the kids on their toes and ready for more! The camp will travel some days so be sure to continue to check for specific trips.
A completed Participant Emergency/Medical Information Form is required for all participants not registered in our Extended Time Program.
A $10 fee per day will be charged for any cancellations made prior to program start date. No refunds will be given after program start date. Registration closes one week from program start date.
Winter Escape Camp
REC Center, Mill Street Entrance
Pack your lunches and come to the Huntley Park District to escape the cold. Winter Escape Camp is filled with fantastic days of fun, friendship, on-site special events, and more!
A $10 fee per day will be charged for any cancellations less than two weeks prior to program start date. No refunds will be given after program start date. Registration closes one week prior to program date. A completed Participant Emergency/Medical Information Form is required for all participants not registered in our Extended Time Program.